Climb Assist Equipment
Wind turbines without service lifts can be equipped with a climb assist system to facilitate the users’ climbing up the tower using an endless rope with a tensile strength ranging between 30 and 40 kilos, which saves considerable effort.
Quite frequently these devices loosen or break down, usually due to misuse. That’s why they must be adequately used and maintained in order to comply with OEM instructions and recommendations.
Manufacturers specify that lift inspections should be performed once a year and, depending on how intensively they are used, within shorter periods.
Kreitton works to make sure that our customers’ climb assist equipment is always in optimal use and safety conditions and ready for use.
Scope of our services
- Regular inspection as per OEM specifications.
- Inspections following OEM requirements.
- Mechanical and electrical repair work.
- Preventive work.
- Ongoing upgrade to OEM best practices.
- Individual certification for each climb assist equipment.
- Specific reporting upon customer request.
Outcomes of our intervention
At Kreitton we offer a top-notched technical service that adds value to our customers’ business.
- Extended climb assist equipment life.
- Highest use safety.
- High availability for reduced downtime.
- Detailed information of the state of each climb assist equipment.
- Quick and efficient document management.