Service lifts installed in wind turbines lessen the users’ efforts and prevent them from falling from height.
Given the exposure to the risk of falling from height, lifts must be adequately used and maintained, which is also a legal requirement and OEM recommendation.
Adequate maintenance as per OEM recommendations guarantees the lift’s safety and reliability, and extends its life.
Manufacturers specify that lift inspections should be performed once a year and, depending on how intensively they are used, within shorter terms.
Our job is to make sure that lifts are always in optimal conditions and ready to be used.
Scope of our services
- Regular inspection as per OEM specifications.
- Inspections following OEM requirements.
- Mechanical and electrical repair work.
- Preventive work..
- Ongoing upgrade to OEM best practices.
- Individual certification for each lift.
- Specific reporting upon customer request.
Outcomes of our intervention
At Kreitton we offer a top-notched technical service that adds value to our customers’ business.
- Extended lift life.
- Highest use safety.
- High availability for reduced downtime.
- Detailed information of the state of each lift.
- Quick and efficient document management.